- The first course of its kind in Ireland
- Developed by professionals working in the area of Quality Management Systems
- The course covers a whole host of aspects that are essential when dealing with Quality and Management Systems
- You can take this course in your own time whilst still having the support of tutors
- For more information on this course click HERE.
- Increase your knowledge and insight into Food Safety and HACCP
- The ideal refresher course for anyone who is currently working in a food environment as a food handler, waiting staff / service staff
- Gain a certified qualification in this area prior to work commencement.
- This free online course is designed for parents, guardians, teachers and those who work with young people and children
- The aim is to increase the awareness of the risks posed to young people and children whilst on the internet and social networking websites
- There are also safety measures that can be helpful in safeguarding young people and children.
- Ideal for those who are implementing the ISO 9001 standard and are planning to transition their Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015
- It is aimed at providing you, the learner with a foundation from where you can further increase your knowledge and your career in this important area.
- This course provides an introduction and a foundation knowledge of PDCA
- PDCA is a four-step management method used for the control and continuous improvement of processes and products across many industries
- This course is is aimed at providing you, the learner with a foundation from where you can further increase your knowledge and your career in this vital area of Quality Management.
QSI Online Learning Portal
High quality courses that are accessible anywhere in the world
Makes learning work around your schedule and commitments
Experienced tutors who are there to answer your queries
Group discounts available
If you wish to see our online learning portal for yourself we would be delighted to offer you a complimentary corporate tour. Please fill out the form below to sign up: