The first course of its kind in Ireland. Developed by professionals working in the area of Quality Management Systems. The course covers a whole host of aspects that are essential when dealing with Quality and Management Systems. You can take this course in your own time whilst still having the support of tutors.
This course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. To discuss your training requirements call now on +353 (0)86 042 2343, email on email@example.comCost: €250 PP.
Note: Once payment is made, you will receive a welcome email with username and password, along with instructions on how to complete your course.
- The course is divided into a number of Units, each designed to help you increase your knowledge and insight into Quality Management
- It is aimed at providing you, the learner with a foundation from where you can further build your knowledge and your career in this growing area
- Acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to evaluate and apply requirements specific to a documented quality management system
- This course has been designed by trainers who are passionate about implementing successful Quality Management Systems.
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- Describe terminology and concepts specific to quality management systems;
- Contribute in the workplace as a leader and team player in the implementation and maintenance of quality programmes;
- Communicate, to personnel at all levels of an organisation, the benefits of implementing an effective quality management system;
- Detail the main requirements and the process for planning, developing, implementing, and continually improving a documented quality management system.
- Select and utilise the most appropriate quality control tool for planning, process improvement and problem solving, analysis and evaluation, based on evidence and data;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products and processes in the workplace;
- Communicate the key drivers and regulatory and legal context for the implementation of a documented quality management system.
- Introduction to Quality and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Elements of a QMS
- Organisation Structure, Responsibilities and Resources
- Quality System Standards and Requirements
- Planning a QMS
- Implementing a QMS
- Monitoring and Improving a QMS
- Change Management
- Good Practices within a QMS
- Summary and Benefits of a QMS
This course is suited to any of the following:
- Anyone who wishes to increase their knowledge of quality management
- Those who may be interested in pursuing a career in quality management
- Those who wish to further their careers in management and gain knowledge in the area of Quality Management Systems
- Supervisory and management personnel who wish to gain greater understanding in and practical workings of all aspects of a quality management system and relevant ISO standards
At the end of each course unit there is a quiz. At the end of the full course there is an exam which you submit online.
Daniel Lynch. Senior Quality Manager.
Daniel brings a wealth of quality management experience to QSI with over 15 years’ working in the manufacturing, electronic and automotive industries. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Advanced Manufacturing Technology, a BEng in Electronic Engineering and is Lean Six Sigma Certified. Daniel provides consultancy on Lean six sigma projects and on the following standards: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 18001 and ISO 14001.
Daniel provides consultancy in the following areas:
– ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and TS 16949.
– Lean & 5S
– Six sigma
– QC Tools
Pat McCarthy. M.D. Quality Services International.
Pat has worked as a management consultant for over 25 years. He has worked with nearly 700 companies who have succeeded in achieving and by and large maintaining the ISO 9001 standard. He has worked with a wide range of clients from sole traders to large scale companies. As well as implementing management systems for clients, Pat identifies growth potential and solutions to overcome problems.
– Quality Management
– Environmental Management
– Health & Safety Management
– Develops integrated systems
– Quality audits – first, second & third party
This course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. On successful completion you will receive an official CPD certificate.