Welcome to the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) E-Learning course.
This course provides an introduction and a foundation knowledge of PDCA. PDCA is a four-step management method used for the control and continuous improvement of processes and products across many industries.
Introductory launch offer – €50 for the first 10 sign ups
Note: Once you have booked your place, you will receive a welcome email with your login username and password, along with instructions on how to complete your course.
The course is divided into a number of Units, each designed to help you increase your knowledge and insight into PDCA. It is aimed at providing you, the learner with a foundation from where you can further increase your knowledge and your career in this vital area of Quality Management.
- Introduction to Quality and Quality Management Systems
- Terms and definitions used throughout Quality and Quality Management Systems
- Describe PDCA and each stage in detail
- Benefits of PDCA
There are short quizzes throughout the course.
- Quality, environmental, health and safety, business continuity, information security and IT service management managers
- Anyone interested in implementing a management system
- Anyone involved with management system and continual improvement activities
- Professionals engaged in any aspect of the standards industry
Introductory launch offer – €50
You can enroll on this course online and learn in your own time and at your convenience whilst also getting support from tutors.
Our online learning portal has been developed over the past 2 years to ensure you, the learner, gain knowledge and expertise in your own time and at your convenience. It has been designed to make learning accessible to all no matter where your location or demands. Upon signing in you will be assigned a tutor who will be contactable should you need assistance or have any queries. If you wish to see our online learning portal for yourself we would be delighted to offer you a complimentary corporate tour. To sign up contact us here.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded QSI Certification – Plan Do Check Act