Ensure your team are allergen aware with this in-house course.
Suitable for all food operators and anybody working in organisations where allergen controls are in place and must be implemented.
Cost: €50 P.P. ENQUIRE HERE
- Introduction to The Provision of Food Information to the Consumer (FIC)
- The 14 Allergens
- Who can be affected and how
- Allergen Management Procedures
- The importance of managing allergens
There is a short quiz / test at the end of the course.
Siobhán Ní Laocha – Food Safety Auditor, Consultant and Trainer
Siobhán is a qualified Food Safety, Quality, Health & Safety auditor consultant and trainer with over 20 years experience in industry.
Siobhán has experience of developing and implementing successful management systems (ISO9000, OHSAS 18001, ISO22000 & BRC Global Food Standard) to achieve Certification with high profile companies across a range of industries from start ups to multi nationals to include food processing, food ingredients, engineering, electronics, clean room, food service and pharmaceutical.
She has completed HACCP management training and is highly knowledgeable in the area of Food Safety Legislation, she is a licensed trainer with the Environmental Health Association of Ireland (EHAI), delivers their Primary Course in Food Safety and has recently become a registered Trainer with the Food Safety Professionals Association.
- BSc in Food Science & Technology (UCC).
- Higher Diploma in Health Safety & Welfare at work.
- Certificate in Training & Development (Irish Institute for Training & Development).
- ISO 9000 & OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 lead auditor.
- BRC Global Food Standard third party auditor.
- Qualified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Graduate Member of IOSH (Grad IOSH).
- Suitable for all food operators and anybody working in organisations where allergen controls are in place and must be implemented.
- Those who require familiarisation in modern Food Safety.
- Those who wish to gain essential food safety knowledge prior to employment in the food industry.
Cost: €50 P.P. Booking essential to guarantee your space on this course. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of booking. Includes course materials, refreshments and certification.
Next Course – Enquire to arrange a time & date.
Nationwide and in-house options also available. Contact us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded QSI Certification – Allergen Awareness Training.