1. ISO CERTIFICATION ASSOCIATE / CONTRACTOR (ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001/OHSAS18001 & ISO50001)
Our Client, NQA provides accredited management systems certification, training and assurance services to help clients improve their processes, performance, products and services. NQA is part of NTS, a global leader in independent environmental simulation testing, inspection and certification services globally. The Group serves a broad range of industries, including the civil aviation, space, defence, nuclear, telecommunications, industrial, electronics, medical and automotive markets.
NQA is a growing and customer centric business; we are looking to expand our team of regionally based Associates. We are interested in hearing from experienced management system professionals across a range of disciplines and in particular the following locations, schemes and industry scopes:
Locations: Dublin area, Ireland.
Core Schemes: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001/ OHSAS 18001, ISO50001 or a combination of some or all of these schemes.
- Candidates will have practical experience within a diverse range of business environments for example; construction, manufacturing engineering, electronics, telecommunications, defence software/data services and waste management.
- Successful candidates will have a detailed and broad knowledge of business processes, auditing techniques and experience of working within a third party certification body as a minimum.
- To thrive in this role you must be able to demonstrate a systematic approach to work management, have excellent communications skills and be strongly motivated by helping clients to improve the products and services.
- Ability and a willingness to travel extensively is a must in this role, which could include overnight stays and international travel where appropriate.
- NQA offers a highly competitive contractor rates.
For more details: