The demand for highly skilled welders has increased. This 2 day comprehensive course is for qualified welders wishing to undertake work in the area of Orbital Welding. QSI are delighted to partner with Walsh Engineering who offer the most comprehensive Orbital Welding course in Ireland.
Next course: 23/24 March 2018 (Friday & Saturday)
Walsh Engineering, Mallow, Co.Cork.
- There is a custom-built training facility at Walsh Engineering for the delivery of the Orbital Welding course.
- This resource consists of an eight seater conference room with full projector and whiteboard for the learning and written exam element of the course.
- There is a separate tailor-made room for the instruction and training of orbital welding equipment.
- Within this room, we stock two AMI Arc Machines Model 207 power supply’s, a Model 307 power supply and a new Model 205 demo machine.
- We also stock a full range of Model 8 and 9 series weld heads as well as a vast range of cutting, prepping and facing tools from Orbitalum.
Hear what Denis Walsh, Walsh Engineering, says here about the course:
The course was very helpful and I learned everything I need to know about the orbital welder
The course went very well. The facilities are very well laid out and the instructor Mick Keating was exceptional. His instruction was very hands on which made the course even more enjoyable
Next course: 23/24 March 2018
Cost: €595 P.P. Booking essential to guarantee your space on this course. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of booking.
On successful completion of this course candidates will receive a certificate of completion in Automatic Welding System, Application of AMI Fusion System as provided by Arc Machines UK Limited. This qualification is internationally recognised.