QSI have guided nearly 700 companies in achieving and maintaining the ISO 9001 standard. This one day course focuses on implementing the ISO 9001 standard and transitioning your Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015.
Next Course – March 8th 2018 Mallow Business Park, Co.Cork.Cost: €300 P.P. Booking essential to guarantee your space on this course. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of booking.
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001
- Understand the requirements of Annex SL
- Understand the new requirements of ISO 9001
- Be able to assess the work required to bring your own QMS into line with the proposed changes
- Understand the proposed timeline for the changes
- Annex SL
- Plan – Do – Check – Act Process Control
- Quality Management Principles
- Annex SL Structures.
- Significant Modifications
- The Changes from ISO 9001 2008.
- Introduction to Risk based thinking.
- Recognising the gaps in your current system.
- Implementation process.
- Some thoughts on Auditing within the new Standard.
Pat McCarthy – Managing Director
– 25 years as a management consultant
– QQI Training Provider
– Lead Auditor of Quality Systems
– Independent third party auditor
– Quality Management
– Environmental Management
– Health & Safety Management
– Develops integrated systems
– Quality audits – first, second & third party
Read Pat’s article on updating to the ISO 9001 2015 standard HERE.