Course Title: Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (BS ISO/IEC 27001:2013)
In conjunction with BSI. Download course brochure here.
Course Date: 9th – 13th April 2018 at Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Hotel, Glanmire, Co.Cork.
Course Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems.
This five-day intensive course prepares delegates for the qualification process for ISO 27001:2013, trains them to plan, manage and implement the audit programme. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards compliance and certification. Payment in full required prior to course.
Cost: €1750 P.P.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
- You should already have knowledge how management systems work and in particular, the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits
- If you have any special requirements that you think we should know about, please do get in touch.
• Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Identify the purpose and benefits of a ISMS
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of an ISMS and the process for Establishing, Implementing , Operating , Monitoring , Reviewing and Improving an ISMS
• Explain the purpose and the contents of ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, ISO 19011 and ISO 27007, and their interrelationship
• Explain the roles of an auditor, plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit Interpret ISO 27001:2013 in auditing terms
• Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit.
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
- Refreshments and lunch
- A Keep Copy of the ISO 27001:2013, ISO 27002:2013 and ISO 27005:2011 standards will be given to you on the course and a loan copy of the ISO 19011:2011 standard will be provided for the duration of the course. However, you may wish to bring your own copy to make notes on.