Acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to evaluate and apply requirements specific to a documented quality management system. This interactive 3-day course is designed and delivered by trainers who are passionate about implementing successful Quality Management Systems.
Next Course: TBA Shortly. Inhouse options available also.
Cost: €750 P.P. Booking essential to guarantee your space on this course. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of booking. Click ‘Buy Now’ and you will be directed to Paypal where you will have the option to pay by PayPal or Credit / Laser Card.or to receive a course brochure ENQUIRE HERE
- During the course, participants will acquire knowledge, skills and competence to evaluate and apply requirements specific to a documented quality management system.
- This programme leading to a QQI Award Level 6 in Quality Management Systems is designed to enable Learners develop in their role as Quality Practitioners.
- It covers subjects such as roles, responsibilities, legal and regulatory requirements, quality standards (ISO 9001, HACCP, BRC, 22000), Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement and Internal Auditing of a Quality Management System.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe terminology and concepts specific to quality management systems;
- Contribute in the workplace as a leader and team player in the implementation and maintenance of quality programmes;
- Communicate, to personnel at all levels of an organisation, the benefits of implementing an effective quality management system;
- Detail the main requirements and the process for planning, developing, implementing, and continually improving a documented quality management system.
- Select and utilise the most appropriate quality control tool for planning, process improvement and problem solving, analysis and evaluation, based on evidence and data;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products and processes in the workplace;
- Communicate the key drivers and regulatory and legal context for the implementation of a documented quality management system.
- The programme would suit Graduates who wish to follow a career in Quality Management Systems.
- Those who wish to further their careers in management and gain knowledge in the area of Quality Management Systems.
- Supervisory and management personnel who wish to gain greater understanding in and practical workings of all aspects of a quality management system and relevant ISO standards.
- Those who wish to gain knowledge of relevant ISO standards.
Daniel Lynch. Senior Quality Manager.
Daniel brings a wealth of quality management experience to QSI with over 15 years’ working in the manufacturing, electronic and automotive industries. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Advanced Manufacturing Technology, a BEng in Electronic Engineering and is Lean Six Sigma Certified. Daniel provides consultancy on Lean six sigma projects and on the following standards: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 18001 and ISO 14001.
Daniel provides consultancy in the following areas:
– ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and TS 16949.
– Lean & 5S
– Six sigma
– QC Tools
Pat McCarthy. M.D. Quality Services International.
Pat has worked as a management consultant for over 25 years. He has worked with nearly 700 companies who have succeeded in achieving and by and large maintaining the ISO 9001 standard. He has worked with a wide range of clients from sole traders to large scale companies. As well as implementing management systems for clients, Pat identifies growth potential and solutions to overcome problems.
– Quality Management
– Environmental Management
– Health & Safety Management
– Develops integrated systems
– Quality audits – first, second & third party
Cost: €750 P.P. Booking essential to guarantee your space on this course. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of booking. Click ‘Buy Now’ and you will be directed to Paypal where you will have the option to pay by PayPal or Credit / Laser Card.or ENQUIRE HERE
Course attendees may be entitled to funding by way of the Training Support Grant. For more information contact email@example.com