Mallow: Enquire for future courses.
Duration: 1/2 Day – Places required*
Note: Once you have booked your place, you will receive a confirmation email with all relevant information for the course.
OBJECTIVESAGENDAFOR WHOM?QUALIFICATION/CERTIFICATION RECEIVED
- To understand the nature of risk in product, service and process.
- To become more familiar and comfortable with the concept of Risk.
- To develop methods for identifying, controlling and auditing risks.
- Introduction to Risk.
- What is Risk.
- Risk management processes.
- Product / Service and Technical Risk.
- Risk based thinking, decisions and behaviour.
- Plan Do Check Act.
- Risks in the Standards.
- Variation in Risk.
- Risks and Opportunities and actions to address.
- Planning and Control.
- External Factors.
- Auditing Risk.
- Upstream and downstream risk.
This course is intended for Attendees who need to identify, assess and evaluate risk as part of a management system such as ISO 9001 or 14001.
Certificates of completion will be issued to all participants on successful course completion.