ISO 14001 2015 Refresher CoursePat2020-04-10T15:58:34+01:00
This course is intended for Attendees who need to gain greater knowledge of an Environmental Management System to ISO 14001 2015 or who are implementing the Standard.
To provide Attendees with the knowledge to:
– Understand the structure of ISO 14001.
– Understand the requirements of ISO 14001.
– Be able to assess the work required to bring your own EMS into line with the proposed changes.
– History & Background to Environmental management.
– Climate change and environmental management.
– Emerging Trends.
– The clauses and changes.
– Gap Analysis.
– Context & Strategic thinking.
– Life-cycle thinking.
– Auditing within the Standard.
Certificates of completion will be issued to all participants on successful course completion.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.