To provide Attendees with the knowledge to:
– Understand the benefits and implications of the new standard.
– Update, migration timelines and any significant differences between the old and new standards.
– To enable the organisation to improve its OH&S performance by developing and implementing an H&S policy and H&S objectives.
– Establish processes which consider its ‘context’ and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements.
– Determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seek to eliminate them or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects.